- All DL/FL/HL classes open for ice breaker activities on the Monday prior to the official start of the fall and spring semester and the Thursday prior to the official start of the summer session. Students are highly encouraged to log in to these courses and participate in the ice breaker activities before the official opening of the classes.
- Distance Learning Classes, identified as DL, have no designated class times.
Hybrid Classes, identified as HL, have some class sessions on campus and the rest online without any specified class times.
- Flex Classes, identified as FL, have all class sessions on campus but are also available online, giving the student a choice of attending the class sessions on campus, doing them online without any specified class periods, or a combination of the two throughout the semester.
- Clinton Online Log-in Instructions - use this link to access Clinton Online Log-in Instructions
- Classes with room locations identified as R-Remote will be taught at the designated times using videoconferencing, video recordings, and various online tools.
- Book options noted for some classes designate a benefit for Clinton students.
- (ZTC) Zero Textbook Cost is the designation used to indicate that a course does not require students enrolled in the class to purchase a textbook or required readings.
- (LTC) Low Textbook Cost is the designation used to indicate that a course requires students enrolled in the class to purchase textbook(s) totaling $30 or less.
- (OER) Open Educational Resources is the designation used to indicate that a course uses freely accessible educational materials that replace traditional textbooks and can be used for learning and research. A $10 OER fee replaces the cost of a textbook in classes with this designation.
There may be other fees or expenses associated with these courses that are outside of textbook costs (for materials, etc.).